Kim Parrales is the millennial-immigrant mind and founder behind Vive Tu Vida, a creative outlet that shares mindful-ish & bilingual reminders to inspire others to live their lives in their own terms. During the day, she is what she likes to call herself, a Marketing Fairy at Fratelli Beretta. Kim’s story is the American story. She came to the USA at age 17 from Ecuador armed with a dream and an hustler’s spirit. Through trials and tribulations, she’s managed to create a life in her own terms, and in this episode, we talk about specific ways that you can build the life of your dreams. You can follow Kim on Instagram and Twitter.
In Episode 10, Kim talks about:
- Her relationship growing up with money, the money lessons she wished she learned when she was younger and her family’s backstory
- How she started her journey after coming to America and the trials and tribulations she experienced along the way
- Hustling her way into creating a position in her company that didn’t even exist!
- What advice she has on building your dream life and what happiness means to her
- How she created her side hustle and the meaning behind Vive Tu Vida
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/yoquierodinero/support