Rita-Soledad Fernández Paulino is a sleep deprived Latina Millennial mother of two committed to creating generational wealth while smashing the patriarchy. She’s a former Math teacher and turned accidental stay-at-home mom that discovered the debt free community and is using the tools and skills she’s learned to secure financial freedom and security for her and her family. She is allergic to Benadryl and toxic masculinity. When she isn’t driving her children to school and her husband to work you can find her avoiding cleaning by creating tonterías on Instagram.
In Episode 17, Rita talks about:
- Her relationship with money growing up
- How she learned about money while being on bedrest for a chronic illness
- Leaving her career as a math teacher & pivoting to personal finance education
- Getting out of debt by using zero-based budgeting
- Pursuing financial independence & early retirement as a single income family
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/yoquierodinero/support