Nicole Dominguez is a community organizer from Brooklyn, NY and the creator of The Self Love Break Room, a concept that uses the power of sisterhood, vulnerability and communication to empower women to unleash their true potential. The Self Love Break Room provides a space for small groups of women to meet, share stories, advice and building lasting and meaningful relationships. You can follow The Self Love Break Room on Instagram and you can also follow Nicole on Instagram.
In Episode 18, Nicole talks about:
- Her back story and what inspired the Self Love Break Room
- Her journey to self-discovery
- The meaning of self love and living authentically
- Tips on how to pull yourself out of those dark moments
- How to break the pattern of self-sabotage
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/yoquierodinero/support