Joy Valerie Carrera is a Digital Advertising & Operations Strategist, Creative & Tech Enthusiast. She’s the host of the Basic Brown Nerds podcast, and runs Carrera Digital, a social media marketing & digital advertising agency working with impact-driven tech startups, people, and creatives. Learnabout hermission to empower POC creatives and businesses through the power of data and how you can leverage your skills to build a digital empire. You can follow Joy on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and her website.
In Episode 22, Joy talks about:
- The backstory on how she started her podcast: Basic Brown Nerds
- How to understand your audience when trying to build your own online business
- Having the confidence with owning your voice and your story
- The power of sharing your own experiences and overcoming the fear of being vulnerable
- Tips on how to deal with expectations and judgments of outside opinions
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/yoquierodinero/support